That's right, luckies, two in one day.
Currently reading:
I'm in the middle of Lit, three/fourths through Eat, Pray, Love, and like twenty pages into a mercy.
Currently listening to:
Philadelphia Freedom, Elton John. Uptight (Everything's Alright), Stevie Wonder. Without me, Eminem. I Say a Little Prayer, Aretha. And as always, You're So Vain, Carly Simon. On repeat.
Currently in need of:
a new job. sleep. unlimited monetary funds.
Currently excited about:
my baby niece. christmas, etc. the future.
Currently not excited about:
figuring out where to live for the rest of our life. someone make the choice for me.
Currently thinking about:
how much longer I can get away with sitting at the computer watching gilmore girls before leaving for work.
Currently obsessed with:
string cheese, gray boots and my family. not necessarily in that order.
Currently eating:
bread and brie.
Currently drinking:
milk, water, and ginger ale are the top three.
Currently watching:
well, literally, gilmore girls. but generally speaking: the office, bones, 30 rock, parenthood, modern family.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

living situation choice made - move to the east bay.
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome. :P