Wednesday, August 12, 2009

it's all happening.

The apartment is mine. September 8th move in, like whaat.

And after an initial awkwardness, Amanda seems okay. This could change. But I shall focus on the positive.

Now, I got out of class early and am eating a delicious potato, cheese, egg (and ketchup) combination in preparation for a night of academic productivity.

My life rules.

Next objective: total world domination.

Or, putting together my binder while watching...It Takes Two. Or Harriet the Spy. Yeah, I'll leave you with that cliffhanger.

2 comments:

  1. So I for some reason don't get updates for your blog. I just decided to meander over in case I missed something and WHOA yes I missed something. Congratulations! You whole life has basically been moving toward this point, and here it is. I'm very happy for you. Also, I saw Amanda at worked today, and she seemed pretty chipper. And actually, Amanda's not generally a chipper person so that has to be a good sign, yeah?

    Lastly, I would have liked to be involved if Harriet the Spy was happening. So I hope you chose It Takes Two. And I hope Harriet the Spy and I can help you say good bye to N Street.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, maybe it has something to do with my excessively private settings. but yes. moving. it's a bummer you won't get to see it in all its moved in splendor but if one wanted to harriet the spy it up whilst i pack, i wouldn't turn you down. :)

    ReplyDelete