So I think I found the place I will be moving to.
I saw two places this morning. And here comes the pro/con list:
C Street Abode:
Pros:
Hardwood floors
Good size rooms
Sufficient closets
Landlord seems legitimate
Cons:
Located next to (and by next to, I do mean immediately adjacent to) train tracks
$750 month rent, and $750 deposit.
H Street Residence:
Pros:
Baller location, five blocks from my work
Good size rooms
Shelves in living room for books
The exterior of the complex looks nice
$695 a month, $500 deposit
Overall mellow vibe of the complex and neighborhood
Available Sept 1st or 3rd
Cons:
Carpet as opposed to hardwood floors
You have to walk through my room to get to bathroom (which in reality just may force me to have a clean room.)
I mean, I think I've decided on H St. In a perfect world, I'd transport the C Street apartment to H Street and call it a day. But I believe I would be happy at H Street.
Now I just have to tell Amanda I'm moving.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment